Movie Marathon

Life has been meaningful. The study deferment has really given me some grace period to enjoy life.


Jean and I have been doing movie marathon for the past weeks. I really enjoy social-realistic drama, it just simply patch up the missing piece of history in my mind. See, this is the good thing about story, it's so interesting that you'd feel that every moment in history is as interesting.











Above are the last 5 movies I watched. I seldom blog about movie because I feel that movie review a lot of time is like weather forecast. Instead of writing hundred words about the plot and how I feel, I would rather watch another movie, haha, no offense to those who write movie review, I do read review when I don't get the point.


Well, besides that, have you ever paid attention to movie poster? Don't you think that movie poster is as important? That's our first impression of the movie. Among 5, I really love the Red Riding Hood on the sharpy-trap. How hard can a hard candy be? Can the candy sustain the wolffy-bite? hehe...

2 comments:

Darren C. Edward said...

haha...now you know feel....

Movie watching is serious stuff man...it takes stamina..hahaha

Unknown said...

yes I agree Darren. My stemina only allow me to watch 2DVD a day. More than that is real straining...haha